Health & Benefits Vice President, Structured Portfolio Solutions
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/18/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAON IS LOOKING FOR A STRUCTURED PORTFOLIO SOLUTIONS SPECIALIST LEADER
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions as part of our Structured Portfolio Solutions (SPS) business group within Aon Hewitt in Lincolnshire, IL.
YOUR IMPACT AS A STRUCTURED PORTFOLIO SOLUTIONS SPECIALIST LEADER
The Specialist Leader will support the SPS delivery under the U.S. Health and Benefits Specialty Broking Center. This position will work closely with SPS Program Managers, client teams and carrier contacts to drive positive client outcomes in specialty RFP and renewal projects. Aon's SPS team is dedicated to supporting the business through the centralization of transactions (including RFPs and renewals) related to specialty coverages including; Life, Disability, Elective Benefits, Stop Loss, Dental, Vision, Spending Accounts and COBRA Administration. This team will work closely with vendors and client teams to drive client value and thought leadership through a more focused, efficient broking model.
* Oversees the Intake and Specialists roles managing the various aspects of RFP transactions within SPS Operations, including the scheduling and documentation of Strategy calls and creation of RFP deliverables.
* Supports and assists Specialists in preparing client specific RFP and renewal deliverables to ensure consistent timing and quality objectives.
* Works closely with vendors, client teams, offshore and tech teams in managing project deliverables.
* Collaborates with Program Manager Leads/Program Managers in addressing service delivery and managing key metrics.
* Trains and develops Intake Coordinators, Analysts and Specialists to meet the demands and requirements of the role.
* Prioritizes work to ensure key deliverables and service level agreements are met.
* Challenges existing protocols and processes to drive innovation and efficiency in the service delivery model.
YOU BRING KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERTISE
* Previous Supervisor/Management experience required
* Minimum of 5 years of Health & Benefits experience. Brokerage or Carrier experience preferred.
* Strong project management skills including, analytical, technical and problem solving skills
* Professional oral and written communication skills
* Microsoft Office Suite proficiency including Excel, Outlook, Word, and PowerPoint
* Bachelor's degree or ihigher
WE OFFER YOU
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
OUR COLLEAGUE EXPERIENCE:
From helping clients gain access to capital after natural disasters, to creating access to health care and retirement for millions, Aon colleagues empower results for our clients, communities, and each other every day. They make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. This is the Aon Colleague Experience, defining what it means to work at Aon and realizing our vision of empowering human and economic possibility.
Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is the leading global provider of risk management, insurance and reinsurance brokerage, and human resources solutions and outsourcing services. Our more than 72,000 colleagues worldwide empower results for clients in over 120 countries with innovative and effective risk and people solutions and through industry-leading global resources and technical expertise. To learn more visit aon.com.
By applying for a position with Aon, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background check consistent with Aon's employment policies. Background checks may include some or all of the following based on the nature of the position: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, and criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position.
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.