Health Care Transactional Attorney 8/17/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Join a business friendly, Florida coastal community repeatedly voted the "healthiest in America!" Well-established law firm in the South Tampa Bay Area seeks highly talented attorney with four or more years of transactional experience to join its Health Care and Corporate practice groups. The position will involve significant work on health care transactions and compliance matters.
* Health care transactional, corporate law and compliance experience.
* Broad experience with mergers and acquisitions and drafting related purchase and sale agreements.
* Experience writing entity governing documents such as shareholders, operating and partnership agreements preferred.
* Experience working with an array of health care clients, including public and private entities engaged in roll-up strategies, managed care entities, physician practices, surgery centers, imaging companies, revenue cycle management companies, management companies, ACOs, IPAs, CINs, hospice providers, home health agencies, pharmacies and ancillary providers.
* A solid track record of producing quality legal services relating to transactional, business and compliance matters, often with a focus related to self-referral, anti-kickback, privacy and other applicable laws.
* Possesses strong written and oral communication skills
* Possesses significant drafting skills
* Florida Bar license
* 4+ years' experience as Health Care and Corporate Transactional Attorney.
* The firm would consider candidates pursuing a Florida Bar license within the year.
* Health Care transactional, corporate law and compliance experience are required.
* Am Law200experiencepreferred.
* Strong academic background.
* The firm offers highly competitive principal tracks because of its entrepreneurial culture in addition to a competitive salary and bonus package that includes comprehensive benefits.
* Well-established business services law firm with multiple practice areas.
* One of the largest firms in the South Tampa Bay region.
* The Health Care group has a large and growing client base.
* Annually recognized as one of the preeminent law firms in the area.
* Located in paradise.
* Some relocation assistance may be provided.
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter and resume. All inquiries held completely confidential.