Health Safety Environmental Leader
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/16/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONWorking with the HSE Manager and site operations management to develop and implement HSE annual objectives and improvement plans;
* Ensuring that all HSE directives, policies, and initiatives are effectively incorporated at site level;
* Developing strategies for implementation of new or revised policies and regulations;
* Leading the implementation and management of site ISO 14001 Environmental Management System;
* Identifying site HSE training needs and developing appropriate training;
* Supporting site supervisors with the investigation of HSE incidents.
EDUCATION: 4-year degree is required.
* 2+ years of experience in a manufacturing environment;
* Knowledge and experience in HSE regulations including OSHA, EPA, and ISO 14001;
* Experience developing and implementing continuous improvement initiatives and accountability programs;
* Proven ability driving process improvements, maintaining regulatory compliance, and adhering to budgets;
* Proven leadership, critical thinking, continuous cost focus, technical expertise, influence and delivery of sustainable results.