Health Unit Coordinator - Neonatal ICU
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 11/8/2016
Einstein Healthcare Network
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Position Description
EINSTEIN HEALTHCARE NETWORK IS A PRIVATE, NOT FOR PROFIT ORGANIZATION WITH SEVERAL MAJOR FACILITIES AND MANY OUTPATIENT CENTERS. OUR PRIMARY MISSION IS TO PROVIDE COMPASSIONATE, HIGH QUALITY HEALTHCARE TO THE GREATER PHILADELPHIA REGION. EINSTEIN HEALTHCARE NETWORK PROMOTES WELLNESS. RESEARCH HAS SHOWN THAT SMOKING IS DANGEROUS TO THE HEALTH OF SMOKERS AND TO OTHERS. EINSTEIN CAMPUSES ARE TOBACCO AND SMOKE FREE.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL ASSUME IMMEDIATE RESPONSIBILITY FOR:
* Performing general clerical and receptionist duties on assigned nursing unit/patient care area
* Ordering of supplies
* Maintaining the overall appearance/cleanliness of the nursing station.
IF YOU POSSESS THE FOLLOWING QUALIFICATIONS, PLEASE APPLY IMMEDIATELY:
* High School diploma or equivalent required
* One or more years of clerical experience in a healthcare clinical setting required
* Knowledge of medical terminology and basic computer skills required
* Excellent Organizational skills
* Excellent Customer Service skills
* Must be flexible to work both day and evening shifts when needed.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.