Health and Benefits Operations Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/10/2016
END DATE 10/25/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY JOB DESCRIPTION
AON IS LOOKING FOR A HEALTH AND BENEFITS OPERATIONS ANALYST
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions as part of our Health and Benefits business group within Aon Hewitt in either Chicago, IL or New York, NY. As a Health and Benefits Operations Analyst you will report directly to the Operations Team.
YOUR IMPACT AS A HEALTH AND BENEFITS OPERATIONS ANALYST
* Deliver on key objectives, including data analysis communication support and reporting.
* Identifying and executing process improvements that lead to year-over-year efficiencies in his or her particular work areas.
* Support strategic functional areas to help ensure that the business effectively meets and exceeds its goals surrounding financials, clients, and colleagues.
* Analytical & Critical Thinking Gains an accurate understanding of the project situation and quickly recognizes when additional information is required. Maintains the necessary foresight to identify potential complications and acts swiftly to avoid and/or resolve these issues. Analyzes requests and proposes alternative solutions to improve effectiveness and efficiency, where applicable.
* Project & Time Management Establishes priorities for multiple tasks/projects based on timeliness, importance, and urgency of project completion. Ensures that all work obstacles are addressed to minimize wasted time and is able to re-prioritize projects as required. Accepts the delegation of responsibilities from management team to ensure accurate and timely delivery of work product. Communicates with team on a regular basis to ensure expectations are aligned, transitions of work are smooth, and project completion is timely.
* Communication Demonstrates a professional approach and strong oral/written communication skills.
* Attention to Detail Processes requests thoroughly and accurately. Completes work diligently and carefully up front to avoid re-work later.
You Bring Knowledge and Expertise
* 1-3 Years of work experience
* Strong technical skills, including Microsoft Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
* Bachelor s degree (Business Administration or Communications preferred)
We offer you
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Our Colleague Experience:
From helping clients gain access to capital after natural disasters, to creating access to health care and retirement for millions, Aon colleagues empower results for our clients, communities, and each other every day. They make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. This is the Aon Colleague Experience, defining what it means to work at Aon and realizing our vision of empowering human and economic possibility. To learn more visit Aon Colleague Experience.
Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is the leading global provider of risk management, insurance and reinsurance brokerage, and human resources solutions and outsourcing services. Our more than 72,000 colleagues worldwide empower results for clients in over 120 countries with innovative and effective risk and people solutions and through industry-leading global resources and technical expertise. To learn more visit aon.com.
By applying for a position with Aon, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background check consistent with Aon's employment policies. Background checks may include some or all of the following based on the nature of the position: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, and criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
JOB NUMBER: 2421402
CATEGORY: Consulting Group
LOCATION: United States, IL, Chicago