Health and Benefits, Senior Consultant/Consultant II- Health Transformation (Any Aon Office)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/12/2016
END DATE 10/20/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY JOB DESCRIPTION
Aon Is Looking For A Health & Benefits, Senior Consultant/Consultant II- Health Transformation
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions as part of our Health Transformation team, part of the Health & Benefits business group. The Health & Benefits business group is a part of Aon Hewitt. This position can be located in any of the following locations: Chicago/Lincolnshire, New York, Minneapolis, Atlanta, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Seattle, Portland, The Woodlands, TX or Norwalk, CT. Additional Aon office locations and/or virtual colleagues may be considered.
YOUR IMPACT AS A HEALTH & BENEFITS, SENIOR CONSULTANT/CONSULTANT II- HEALTH TRANSFORMATION
* Serve as a subject matter expert in the area of health transformation, developing knowledge on best practices and market trends, and contributing to the developments and enhancement of new and existing products and services
* Assist consultants with benchmarking and industry research
* Assist consultants with marketing and sales efforts
* Educate colleagues on Health Transformation projects, products and services
* Act as project consultant on targeted client/prospects including data analysis, strategy design and development, vendor selection and implementation, measurement and engagement/communication approach
* Take initiative on building internal and external relationships
* Leverage appropriate resources across markets, regions, and business groups
* Utilize broad health care experience to anticipate market trends, internal needs, and client needs
* Provide thought leadership around the development of specific clinical, health improvement, and measurement approaches, products, and tools
* Communicate strategy, vision, and point-of-view through the marketing of new products, tools, and offers through articles, interviews, white papers, and speaking engagements internally and externally (clients, vendors)
* Coordinate with delivery team to establish approaches for disseminating point-of-view, process, tools, and services to markets
* Engage in strategic discussions with clients
* Assist in the delivery of client work
* Perform project management
You Bring Knowledge and Expertise
* 6+ years of related experience
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office software
* Bachelor s degree or equivalent years of industry experience. Graduate degree preferred.
We offer you
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Our Colleague Experience:
From helping clients gain access to capital after natural disasters, to creating access to health care and retirement for millions, Aon colleagues empower results for our clients, communities, and each other every day. They make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. This is the Aon Colleague Experience, defining what it means to work at Aon and realizing our vision of empowering human and economic possibility. To learn more visit Aon Colleague Experience.
Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is the leading global provider of risk management, insurance and reinsurance brokerage, and human resources solutions and outsourcing services. Our more than 72,000 colleagues worldwide empower results for clients in over 120 countries with innovative and effective risk and people solutions and through industry-leading global resources and technical expertise. To learn more visit aon.com.
By applying for a position with Aon, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background check consistent with Aon's employment policies. Background checks may include some or all of the following based on the nature of the position: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, and criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position.
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
JOB NUMBER: 2419644
CATEGORY: Consulting Group
LOCATION: United States, MN, Minneapolis