Health and Benefits, Vice President/ Account Executive (Tampa, FL)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/25/2016
END DATE 11/22/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB DESCRIPTION
AON IS LOOKING FOR A HEALTH AND BENEFITS CONSULTANT VICE PRESIDENT/ ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions as part of our Health & Benefits business group within Aon Hewitt, in Tampa, FL.
YOUR IMPACT AS A Health and Benefits Consultant Vice President/ Account Executive
The Health & Benefits Vice President will be a key contributor and leader for mid and large market clients. The role involves the management of ongoing U.S. health and benefits client work. This position will have frequent interactions with the client Human Resource/Benefit Director for the delivery of benefits consulting services.
Responsibilities include managing complex consulting projects, proactive project management, frequent vendor interface, developing client reports, leading external meetings and internal resource coordination. Additionally, the Health and Benefits consultant has responsibilities for revenue growth while identifying client needs for other consulting services.
* Responsible for providing consulting services and guidance to mid & large market clients.
* Responsible for managing the day to day work to serve the client needs, coordinate the client team, respond to client inquiries.
* Possess a fundamental understanding of the Health & Benefits practice, and participates as needed on task forces and special project teams.
* Specific areas of expertise needed for this position include benefit plan design and rate analysis and strategy, RFP development and response review, carrier negotiations, stewardship report preparation, benchmark analysis, client financial analysis and reporting and carrier contract reviews.
* Must have excellent communication and presentation skills and work well with internal and external Aon Hewitt client team members, and be capable of working as a team member or independently based on the project.
You Bring Knowledge and Expertise
* 10+ years Health and Benefits background
* Client facing experience at a consulting company, insurance company, brokerage or in the Health and Benefits discipline.
* Prior experience with Public Sector is advantageous.
* Bachelor s degree in or equivalent years of industry experience.
We offer you
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Our Colleague Experience:
From helping clients gain access to capital after natural disasters, to creating access to health care and retirement for millions, Aon colleagues empower results for our clients, communities, and each other every day. They make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. This is the Aon Colleague Experience, defining what it means to work at Aon and realizing our vision of empowering human and economic possibility. To learn more visit Aon Colleague Experience.
Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is the leading global provider of risk management, insurance and reinsurance brokerage, and human resources solutions and outsourcing services. Our more than 72,000 colleagues worldwide empower results for clients in over 120 countries with innovative and effective risk and people solutions and through industry-leading global resources and technical expertise. To learn more visit aon.com.
By applying for a position with Aon, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background check consistent with Aon's employment policies. Background checks may include some or all of the following based on the nature of the position: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, and criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position.
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
JOB NUMBER: 2420098
CATEGORY: Consulting Group
LOCATION: United States, FL, Tampa