Health and Safety Engineer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/4/2016
END DATE 10/14/2016
Where will a UniFirst Career take you?
As an industry leader in the rental, lease and sale of
uniforms and facility services products, UniFirst
Corporation has grown to become one of the largest
companies in the garment services industry.
UniFirst is recognized on the Forbes Platinum 400 -
Best Big Companies List. With over 11,000 employee Team
Partners and more than 220 facilities throughout the
United States, Canada, Mexico and Europe, you are never
just a number when you work for UniFirst. What sets us
apart from all other companies is that we still function
as a family run business. When you work for UniFirst,
you re family!
UniFirst Corporation has a strong history of promoting
from within. In fact, most of UniFirst's Senior Managers
have come from within the Company. Opportunities are
endless for those individuals who possess a strong work
ethic, a commitment to quality, and above all else, a
passion for delivering quality customer service, both
internally and externally.
Our culture is what makes UniFirst an organization that
stands out from the rest. Are you interested in loving
your job? Find out just how far a career with UniFirst
can take you.
UniFirst Corporation, a leader in uniform service is
seeking a Health and Safety Engineer at its corporate
headquarters in Wilmington, MA.
This individual will be involved at the corporate office
in the development and implementation of H&S programs to
maintain compliance with safety regulations, and will
conduct audits and training at UniFirst locations across
the United States and Canada.
Major responsibilities include, but are not limited to
* Interpretation of OSHA and NFPA regulations
* Conduct accident investigations
* Conduct Job Hazard Analysis
* Evaluate vendor equipment
* Conduct Safety Audits
* Create new programs to improve and maintain safe
* Work as a liaison between UniFirst and Local, State,
and Federal agencies
UniFirst offers a Fleet of Benefits, 50+ to be exact!
401K with Company Match
Employee Assistance Program
Supplemental Life Insurance
Long Term Disability
Direct Payroll Deposit
30% Employee Discount
Employee Referral Program
* BS Degree from an accredited four-year college
(Safety and Health or related degree).
* Minimum 5 years experience in industry.
* Have, or be willing to obtain, professional safety
* Willing to Travel (approximately 50%)
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Demonstrated ability to interact with labor,
management and outside consultants and governmental
* Strong computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint,
UniFirst Corporation is an EEO/Affirmative Action