Healthcare Acquisition Account Manager, Northwest
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/17/2016
END DATE 10/30/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Position Description
Healthcare is a critical part of Lenovo's growth strategy. As the #1 PC maker in the world, we understand the importance of being a trusted partner and IT provider for Healthcare clients. We have a solid partner community and are building long term relationships with major Independent Software Vendors which allows Lenovo to be a strategic provider in the Healthcare market.
As Enterprise Account Executive for Lenovo, you will be responsible for acquiring & driving revenue, profit and customer satisfaction across Healthcare accounts in the Pacific Northwest. You will also be responsible for evangelizing and selling the differentiators of a Lenovo Healthcare solution. You will champion the innovative power of our products to make large Healthcare organizations more productive, collaborative and transformative. You will develop strategies to help win new Healthcare customers and develop an existing base, which means finding and implementing the best solutions will be critical to this role. This is a client facing sales role requiring industry experience, with expertise in how to close deals and a broad base of industry contacts in the Healthcare field. This is a work from home position with travel throughout the territory. Ideal candidate to reside in the Northwest area, including: Seattle, Portland, San Francisco
* Manage an acquisition territory of approximately 250 large target Healthcare accounts
Refine and bring leadership to the current Healthcare sales model to achieve overall revenue and profitability objectives for Lenovo.
* Achieve revenue and profitability objectives for Lenovo by driving sales with key Healthcare customers.
* Develop the sales strategy and set aggressive goals to develop current Healthcare customers as well as acquire new customers to Lenovo
* Develop high level relationships (C-level) to serve as a trusted consultant to customers.
* Understand and adapt to Lenovo's ongoing product and services developments.
* Manage and maintain account relationships through senior level engagements.
* Ensure that our customers receive the highest level of sales and operational customer service.
* Build complex sales strategy to ensure both long and short term goals, targets and quotas are met.
BA/BS degree or equivalent professional work experience.
* 5-7 years of successful Enterprise technology sales is required.
* 5-7 years of experience selling technology into the Healthcare vertical is required.
* Demonstrated track record of top performance with multi-million dollar quota.
* Executive relationship within account set.
* Proven ability to develop strategies to penetrate and sell to large companies.
* Travel to any or all customer sites when appropriate.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.