Healthcare Analytics Manager
LOCAL CHICAGO CANDIDATES ONLY, PLEASE
We are currently seeking a Manager for our Healthcare Client Analytics and Solutions Center (CASC) to manage daily operations including a team of four analysts who support our client delivery teams. Ideal candidates will have HEALTHCARE ANALYTICS EXPERIENCE, demonstrated project management skills including the ability to lead team members who provide remote and on-site support for our client delivery teams, manage to multiple, concurrent timelines and manage programs to support on-going maintenance of tools and processes.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
* Bachelor's Degree in Business, Industrial Engineering, or related field; MBA, MPH or MHA desired
* Minimum 5+ years' HEALTHCARE ANALYTICS experience in a project management/management role within HEALTHCARE or a consulting setting; prior healthcare consulting experience preferred
* Demonstrated success in providing management of day to day operations
* Solid analytical, quantitative reasoning and problem solving skills
* Strong proficiency in MS Office applications, including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access, and Outlook
This is a permanent full time position. Our client offers an excellent compensation and benefits package.
THIS IS NOT AN ENTRY LEVEL POSITION.
QUALIFIED CANDIDATES - WITH HEALTHCARE ANALYTICS EXPERIENCE LOCATED IN CHICAGO - ONLY please apply for immediate consideration WITH YOUR RESUME