Healthcare Billing Team Lead 8/26/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY The Team Lead is a leadership position directly responsible for day-to-day operations of assigned client engagements primarily through the correct billing, collections and resolution of accounts receivable. The Team Lead plans and implements processes which improve the overall productivity of the engagement team while maintaining good employee relations.
* Build and maintain high-performing teams with clear vision, objectives, purpose, and flexibility to deliver high quality to our clients
* Supervise staff and their associated workload and track individual and team success against pre-defined performance indicators
* Collaborate with Assistant Manager to manage client interactions, resources allocation, staffing levels, and engagement profitability
* Creates and maintains engagement documents and deliverables
* Provides constructive and timely feedback, keeps team enthused, demonstrates professionalism and encourages positive behaviors through routine staff meetings
* Exemplifies extensive knowledge of the hospital revenue cycle with specialization in hospital billing, follow-up, and the account resolution process to include, but not limited to: claims submission, acceptance, and adjudication, transaction reviews, adjustment posting, identification of patient responsibility, etc.
* Possesses a cooperative and positive attitude toward clients, management and co-workers by responding politely and professionally and being a valued team player
* Bachelors degreerequired; combination of education and/or work experience may be considered
* Medical Billing Certirication preferred
* Certified Revenue Cycle Associate (CRCA) preferred
* Minimum 5 years experience medical collections, billing, and/or claims experience required
* Minimum 5 years customer service experience required
* Minimum 3 years exposure to all government and non-government payers
* Strong analytical, communication, organizational, and computers skills