Healthcare Chief Financial Officer 8/17/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY HEALTHCARE CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER
FRC is seeking a seasoned, analytical and detail-oriented team leader to coordinate the administrative, business planning, accounting and budgeting efforts of a home healthcare operating company.
This position will to the CEO as a strategic business partner and will be responsible for all financial and fiscal management aspects of company operations.
The successful candidate should have a strong track record of success in leading and growing the accounting and finance function of a multi-site healthcare services company, be able to multi-task in a small company environment, and have strong communications skills (both written and verbal). The ideal candidate will be self-confident, action-oriented, a self-starter, data-driven, and a strategic thinker.
CRITICAL PERFORMANCE OBJECTIVES/RESPONSIBILITIES
* Oversee financial management, general accounting and control, ing and treasury activities, and third party contracting activities in a fully compliant, high integrity manner.
* Ensure that the appropriate performance measures are in place to capture and analyze financial information about the operations of the company and generate relevant s for all levels of company management.
* Maintain knowledge of current payor environment including pending/ potential regulatory and reimbursement changes that may impact the business and/ or shape budgeting and strategic planning activities.
* Develop long-term financial plans and strategies, create and help present Board presentations and recommend ongoing improvements across the company.
* Assist in corporate development activities, including acquisitions. Lead due diligence processes, assist private equity owner with financing for potential transactions and manage post-acquisition integration.
* Manage key external financial relationships, including those with auditors, lenders, investment bankers and state and federal regulators, as applicable.
* Assist in obtaining the necessary licenses and insurance required for the business.
* Recruit, train, supervise, and evaluate department staff.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
* Knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting, cost control principles and cost accounting including Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
* Experience in strategic planning and execution.
* Experience in contracting and negotiating.
* Knowledge of automated financial and accounting ing systems.
* Knowledge of federal and state financial regulations.
* Ability to analyze financial data and prepare financial s, statements, and projections.
* Ability to motivate teams to produce quality materials within tight timeframes and simultaneously manage several projects.
* Preferably has been successful CFO of a Medicare-certified homecare company with multiple offices and revenue of $100 million or more, or a controller of same with sales of $150 million or more.
* At least five years of experience leading the finance function in an operational setting.
* Experience executing and integrating M MBA preferred.
* Competitive base salary with bonus and incentive equity
* Medical, dental and 401(K) plans
* Vacation and company holiday program
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Founded over 20 years ago, the target company ("Target") is one of the largest independent Medicare-certified home health providers in its primary state of operations. The company has over 15 offices across two states in the Mid-Atlantic region. Target boasts an impressive track record of consistent double-digit revenue growth over the past decade, while performing very well from a quality of service and compliance perspective.