Healthcare Configuration Analyst 8/12/2016
NTT Data Inc
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY OVERVIEW:
At NTT DATA, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees have been key factors in our company s growth and market presence. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA and for the people who work here.
A group company within NTT DATA currently seeks a Commercial Busines Analyst Manager to join our team in Boston, Massachusetts.
POSITION FUNCTIONS OR RESPONSIBILITIES:
NTT Data is experiencing unprecedented growth as many of our healthcare payer clients are dealing with the technology challenges necessary to stay competitive. As a result, our Healthcare & Life Sciences (HLS) group is leading NTT s transformation from service provider to systems integrator. At the forefront of this change is our industry productization and solutions group.
This dedicated industry focused team is actively seeking results-oriented, hands-on healthcare IT thought leaders. In these roles, you will work with some of top healthcare insurance companies in the country that are implementing innovative technology solutions that will change their organizations.
The successful candidate will have a deep understanding of:-
* Payer operations, claim processing, and experience deploying an enterprise-class software product in the healthcare payer space.
* Detailed knowledge of HealthEdge's HealthRules software preferred, other transaction system (Facets, QNXT, etc.) acceptable.
The ideal individual will also have excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to interface with all levels of the customer organization.
* This experience will have come from a combination of health plan, software
vendor, systems integrator, or consulting organization.
Job Level Specific Duties
* Provides thought-leadership and end user support for a specific application and translates those needs configuration, testing, and implementation.
* Participates in application implementations and tests end user processes.
* Assists with the creation of presentations and other materials for end user training.
* Interacts with clients, both internal and external, to supply information.
* Analyzes business and user needs, documenting requirements.
Typical Years of Experience
* Typically requires 5 or more years relevant experience.
Minimum Education and Certifications
* Undergraduate degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
* Knowledge of system development methodology, project management and system architecture. Demonstrated analytical / problem solving skills.
* Ability to consider IT and business challenges.
* Solid influencing and communication skills. Ability to translate between non-technical business users and technical IT resources. Strong client service attitude.
* Organizational and time management skills.
Physical Requirements/ Working Conditions
* Ability to physically perform general office requirements.
* Must be able to perform essential responsibilities with or without reasonable accommodations.
* Significant travel including overnight domestic or international trips may be required.
Ten years minimum experience in business analysis in the healthcare payer and life sciences domain required.
This is a full-time salaried position with a group company within NTT DATA. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors will NOT be considered. This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA
NTT DATA is your Innovation Partner anywhere around the world. With business operations in more than 35 countries, we put emphasis on long-term commitment and combine global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services from consulting, system development, business process and IT outsourcing to cloud-based solutions.
Visit www.nttdata.com/americas to learn how our consultants, projects, managed services, and outsourcing engagements deliver value for a range of businesses and government agencies.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.