Healthcare Supply Chain Contract Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/24/2016
END DATE 12/7/2016
NTT Data Inc
NTT DATA, Inc., a top 10 global IT services company, has an immediate need for a
Healthcare Contracts Manager/Product Manager to support our client in Eden Prairie
Contracts Manager/ Supply Chain
Contract Position 6+ months
* Client is looking for a Contracts Manager/Product Manager to join their contracts team to support a new project that is underway.
* The successful Contracts Manager/Product Manager should be self-sufficient, computer savvy and have an analytical mind.
* Contracts Manager/Product Manager They should be proficient in MS Office and Outlook and have a minimum of five years experience with contracts in the Healthcare industry.
* Contracts Manager/Product Manager needs to be knowledgeable of the various manufacturing vendors that healthcare companies work with on a daily basis.
* 5 years of healthcare/hospital/pharmaceutical industry experience
* Legal and contract analysis skills
* Paralegal or Bachelor s Degree required
* Self-starting and motivated
* Strong Communication skills
* Local candidates preferred
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result. U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.