Healthcare Industry Marketing, Sr. Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 12/15/2016
San Francisco, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONPost Date:
Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We are seeking an innovative and passionate content marketer to join Salesforce Industries in the Healthcare and Life Sciences vertical. Our team is building game-changing products and solutions, built on the world's most trusted cloud technology, that will change the way healthcare companies care for their patients. Be part of a fast-growing group that shares a common vision of bringing the power of cloud computing to healthcare and life science enterprises. The ideal candidate will have a passion for healthcare and a track record of innovative content marketing experience in the industry.
* 5-10+ years of experience in healthcare enterprise software or healthcare product marketing
* Well-versed in the mega trends and market leaders across the healthcare industry
* Strong point of view in the future direction of healthcare industry
* Proven track record crafting compelling positioning & thought leadership content
* Experience launching new healthcare products to disrupt markets
* Hands-on ability to create a range of marketing assets including presentations (e.g. sales training and thought leadership), blog posts, email templates and more
* Ability to adapt corporate positioning to resonate with Healthcare Industry point of view
* Strong messaging, analytical & differentiation skills
* Strong working knowledge of healthcare regulations and trends (i.e. HIPAA, ACA, value-based reimbursements)
* Works with Go To Market leads to shape industry POV and relevant solutions and playbooks
* Identifies and incorporates industry and market trends into thought leadership and field assets
* Creates and collaborates with team on positioning for healthcare industry and drives it through all marketing activities
* Creates and manages industry-specific assets such as thought leadership presentations and sales plays with supporting assets including field-facing presentations, webinars, eBooks, email templates and more
* Turns customer success stories into customer facing assets, supporting sales plays, including slides, white papers, and web copy
* Drives field readiness training on industry POV and sales plays for business development representatives and account executives in partnership with campaigns
* Aligns with campaigns and go-to-market teams to ensure consistent healthcare industry voice in quarterly campaign planning
* Supports internal and external marketing for healthcare product launches and related announcements
* Partners with Go To Market team for Salesforce World Tour, Dreamforce, and third-party event session content
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills, must have the ability to communicate with team members at varying levels, conceptually and tactically
* Strong knowledge of salesforce.com CRM, or other CRM application, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint and MS Word, Keynote
* Ability to work independently against tight deadlines in a fast-paced, changing environment keeping a sharp eye on detail and accuracy
SALESFORCE, THE CUSTOMER SUCCESS PLATFORM AND WORLD\'S #1 CRM, EMPOWERS COMPANIES TO CONNECT WITH THEIR CUSTOMERS IN A WHOLE NEW WAY. THE COMPANY WAS FOUNDED ON THREE DISRUPTIVE IDEAS: A NEW TECHNOLOGY MODEL IN CLOUD COMPUTING, A PAY-AS-YOU-GO BUSINESS MODEL, AND A NEW INTEGRATED CORPORATE PHILANTHROPY MODEL. THESE FOUNDING PRINCIPLES HAVE TAKEN OUR COMPANY TO GREAT HEIGHTS, INCLUDING BEING NAMED ONE OF FORBES\'S "WORLD\'S MOST INNOVATIVE COMPANY" FIVE YEARS IN A ROW AND ONE OF FORTUNE\'S "100 BEST COMPANIES TO WORK FOR" EIGHT YEARS IN A ROW. WE ARE THE FASTEST GROWING OF THE TOP 10 ENTERPRISE SOFTWARE COMPANIES, AND THIS LEVEL OF GROWTH EQUALS INCREDIBLE OPPORTUNITIES TO GROW A CAREER AT SALESFORCE. TOGETHER, WITH OUR WHOLE OHANA (HAWAIIAN FOR "FAMILY") MADE UP OF OUR EMPLOYEES, CUSTOMERS, PARTNERS AND COMMUNITIES, WE ARE WORKING TO IMPROVE THE STATE OF THE WORLD.
Salesforce.com is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com.