Healthcare Informatics Analyst - IS Enterprise Reporting
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/17/2016
END DATE 11/10/2016
Maine Medical Center
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Details:
* Summary of Position Description
The Healthcare Informatics Analyst is a customer service oriented position that works with customers to help them translate business information needs into deliverable requirements and technical specifications for execution. This role will also be responsible for identifying optimization opportunities within current data systems and processes. As part of this process, the Analyst will educate healthcare customers about the development processes, user interface, and content delivery options. Individuals in this position will possess strong computer analytical skills, interpersonal skills, and be familiar with or willing to learn about a wide array of clinical and business processes. The Analyst must have a strong understanding of data collection, delivery, and validation while also possessing strong leadership skills to work with key stakeholders, end users and project team members. This individual will routinely collaborate with other departments to continuously improve the quality of data available for analysis.
Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required
* Bachelor s Degree in computer science, medical informatics, business or healthcare.
* 1-3 years experience performing data analysis and working with analytic software suites
* 1-2 years healthcare domain experience preferred.
* Clinical workflow knowledge in a hospital setting preferred.
* Excellent analytical and logical skills.
* Excellent communication, requirement gathering, and documentation skills.
* Excellent interpersonal skills and a strong customer service orientation.
* Excellent attention to detail.
* Ability to work independently as well as lead and manage multiple projects.
* Team player.
* Highly organized.
* Willing and eager to learn.
Healthcare Informatics Analyst IS Enterprise Reporting