This job is no longer active. View similar jobs
Brookdale Easley IL/AL/MC/SNF 706 Pelzer Highway Easley , SC 29642
Job #: HLSEeasSC067832
We're passionate about serving seniors are you? Now's your chance to build your sales career with us.
Brookdale. Bringing new life to senior living.
* Assisting in generating referrals from key hospital accounts to Brookdale communities, including Skilled Nursing, IL, AL, Memory Care, Home Health, and Personalized Living
* Representing the company as the leader in senior living to all referral sources
* Keeping abreast of any competitor issues that would affect occupancy in the market
* Designs detailed business development plans on a quarterly basis within specified hospital, physician, and other health care focused accounts
* Maintains organization, ensures follow up, and suggests brainstorming ideas to our leadership team in order to maintain occupancy goals for our business
Required skills and qualifications:
* Licensed Registered Nurse or Licensed Practical Nurse required
* Three years of sales experience in long term care or other related industry is a definite plus
* Goal oriented and driven to the challenge of reaching occupancy goals
* Proficient with computers and in Microsoft Office and database systems
* Must enjoy working with the senior population
* Passion for building relationships with healthcare professionals
Brookdale is the largest senior living solutions company in the country, with 1,150 communities in 47 states serving 110,00 residents around the country. That translates to lots of career opportunities for you! We offer independent living, assisted living, Memory care, skilled nursing, continuing care retirement, in-house therapy, hospice, home health, and personalized living.
If you're a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Brookdale offers a number of benefits to full-time associates including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, paid time off, educational reimbursement. All associates, age 21 and older, are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan. BR img src='http://career.staffingsoft.com/images/013-97-150462.aspx'