Healthcare Projects Manager 8/26/2016
Jones Lang Lasalle
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Position Title
Healthcare Projects Manager
Auto Req ID
Healthcare Project Manager. Position is in Charleston, WV.
* Works as part of the Project Team, assisting with the development of scope and schedule for project work.
* Provide superior client service.
* Provide superior employee management.
* Contribute to the growth of the company.
* Enhance own professional and personal skills.
* Meet assigned financial targets.
* Support project executives on large complex projects and assignments.
* Proactively manage project-related issues on account or assignment.
* Develop scope and schedule for assigned projects.
* Conduct and document all weekly meetings.
* Coordinate and track all Vendor RFP s. Maintain accurate and consistent electronic files and documentation.
* Coordinate activities of in-house & support services contractors and relocation of technical functions.
* Interact and negotiate with contractors and subcontractors
* Prepare/update project status reports, process purchase orders and invoices, update tracking reports and maintain files for due diligence and financials.
* Demonstrate a proactive focus on meeting client and project requirements in a timely and cost effective manner.
* Demonstrate proficiency in the use and application of all PDS technology as required for assigned projects.
* Ensure accurate management of all accounts receivables.
* Assist Local PDS Team in meeting account numbers on a Regional and National level as determined on a yearly basis by the Management Executive Committee.
* Comply with all Jones Lang LaSalle policies and procedures, including but not limited to ethics and business practice.
* Associate or Bachelor Degree from an accredited institution in Accounting, Business, Architecture, Engineering, or Construction Management strongly preferred
* 2-3 years of practical experience in a project administration position required
* Experience in construction management or real estate preferred
* Ability to prepare and track budgets
* Understanding of technical requirements for a healthcare occupancies
* Familiarity with architectural drawings and furniture and space planning concepts a plus
* Flexibility with work hours and travel as needed
* Highly organized with strong analytical skills
* Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to interact with executive level external and internal clients
* Organizational skills with the ability to identify and manage priorities
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Detail oriented
* Ability to multi-task and work both in a team and independently
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and project management software
Start a lasting career with JLL today!
Total Rewards reflects JLL s investment in employees needs and preferences in Career, Recognition, Well-being, Benefits and Pay. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. To be considered, please visit our Web site at www.us.am.joneslanglasalle.com/UnitedStates/EN-US/Pages/Careers.aspx to apply online. All resumes MUST BE submitted via our web site. Please reference Job#: 42756BR
Org Marketing Statement
JLL (NYSE: JLL) is a professional services and investment management firm offering specialized real estate services to clients seeking increased value by owning, occupying and investing in real estate. A Fortune 500 company with annual fee revenue of $5.2 billion and gross revenue of $6.0 billion, JLL has more than 280 corporate offices, operates in more than 80 countries and has a global workforce of more than 60,000. On behalf of its clients, the firm provides management and real estate outsourcing services for a property portfolio of 4.0 billion square feet, or 372 million square meters, and completed $138 billion in sales, acquisitions and finance transactions in 2015. Its investment management business, LaSalle Investment Management, has $59.1 billion of real estate assets under management. JLL is the brand name, and a registered trademark, of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
JLL is focused on winning in the marketplace and being the industry leader, executing better than anyone else and innovating to create great products and services. We operate in an atmosphere of excellence, integrity, respect and trust. We bring a sense of teamwork, inclusion and diversity in everything we pursue. Our clients see the results as we address their needs, solve their problems and bring new ideas.
As a distinguished market leader, we offer challenging career opportunities in an exciting environment. Our future success as a firm depends on our ability to attract, develop and retain the very best people in the business.
Our values define who we are, underscore our commitment to clients and provide direction for everything we do.
Our unique culture has been recognized by industry experts and our peers. We are:
A best company to work for in multiple locations around the globe, including Chicago, San Francisco, London, Ireland, Shanghai and Hong Kong
World s Most Ethical Companies from Ethisphere Institute for seven consecutive years
America s 100 Most Trustworthy Companies from Forbes Magazine
#1 Top Corporate Real Estate Firm 2013 from Watkins Research Group, Inc. for six consecutive years
This partial list of awards demonstrates our record of achievement and our commitment to fostering an award-winning culture. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
JLL is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce, and strongly believes in equal opportunity extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship. Please visit www.JLL.com for additional information on JLL s commitment to equal opportunity.