w3r Consulting is actively looking for a successful Recruiter who likes a fast paced environment to compliment and develop our growing team.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Source and attract candidates by using databases, social media etc
* Assess applicants' relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience and aptitudes
* Conduct interviews using various reliable personnel selection tools/methods to filter candidates within schedule
* Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process
* Interpret requirements and decipher the key components of the positions.
* Prepare candidates for interviews, coordinate interview details & update candidate feedback & client feedback on the ATS system to maintain database.
* Other duties as assigned
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
* 2- 3 years of Staffing Industry recruiting experience
* Preferred experience within a Nurse (or Healthcare/Medical) Staffing Agency
* Creative and Strong abilities to source new candidates
* Ability to interpret requirements and decipher the key components of the positions.
* Strong interviewing and skills assessment of candidates
* Proven experience hiring Healthcare professionals within a Staffing Agency would be a plus
* Ability to recruit multiple positions at one time
* Ability to manage internal and external expectations
* Highly Developed Negotiation Skills
* Strong documentation skills
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to develop relationships over the phone
* Ability to work in a face paced/deadline driven environment
* Results Driven Attitude
* Able to be resourceful
* Bachelor's Degreepreferred
w3r Consulting is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or religion or other legally protected status.