Healthcare Staffing Analyst- Part Time
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/11/2016
END DATE 10/13/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Position Summary
If you're looking for a career in a company that's evolving, has a great culture and amazing opportunities within the Healthcare Industry, AMN Healthcare is the clear choice. As America's largest and most respected health care staffing and management services company, we are the recognized leader in nursing, physician, and allied professionals. As part of the AMN team you'll work with motivated team members who have pride in - and passion for - what they do. Guided by our core values, we remain steadfast to our commitment to career growth and development for all levels of team members so they may navigate their own future and grow with the company. AMN will help you reach your professional and personal goals everyday while making a meaningful contribution. Experience for yourself The AMN Difference!
Make an impact in healthcare every day! The Healthcare Staffing Analyst assist nurse leaders in making safe staffing decisions for large hospitals and long-term care/assisted living communities. If you have any kind of scheduling experience, apply today!
The Healthcare Staffing Analyst collaborates with clients to optimize staffing resources (core, float, agency, etc.) and efficiency across multiple service lines and unit schedules. The team member leverages software tools and client business rules for the precise deployment of the RIGHT STAFF to the RIGHT PLACE at the RIGHT TIME.
* Experience in health care preferred
* Bachelor degree preferred
* One year customer experience/service in person/service center
* HS Diploma and some college
* Professional and / or academic history of successfully demonstrating results, teamwork, and creating solutions.
* Computer literacy with working knowledge of full Microsoft Office suite including Word, PowerPoint, and Excel required.
* Customer Service Orientation
* Problem Solving.
* Ability to meet aggressive timelines when under pressure.
* Meets expectations for attendance and punctuality.
* Collaborates with client leaders (those with teams of 3-40+ people) to finalize resource recommendations.
* Gains a full understanding of Smart Square technology; shares expertise with customers and colleagues.
* Drives assigned administrative processes.
* Analyzes data and develops reports according to prescribed formats.
* Contacts existing client staff and places nursing or staff based on client-specified parameters.
* Maintains high quality and timely outcomes.
* Exhibits positive interpersonal and communication skills when working with groups and individuals.
* Maintains high standards of confidentiality.
* Possesses problem solving skills and ability to work under pressure.
* Actively drives individual professional growth through working closely with your manager/mentor to develop broader transferable business skills.l