Healthcare Strategy and Field Marketing Lead
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Marketing capture learnings for continuous improvement. Demonstrate a strong test and learn discipline in solving business challenges.
* Understand competitive environment, including emerging trends, and work across the market leadership team to identify future opportunities. Coordinate process to collect and synthesize competitive information, keeping pulse on trends to inform our future strategy.
* "Connect the dots" across various programs and touch-points to improve cross-segment client/customer receptivity, as well as create a seamless experience across all stakeholders to mitigate any downstream impact.
* Work with Insights and Innovation CoEs to drive market and marketing insights; turn insights into action at the local market level.
* Drive a customer-focused culture within Cigna by demonstrating the strategic and financial significance of a business anchored in deep customer, client, and business partner understanding.
* Identify opportunities for Public Relations, including social listening, robust content delivery and social leadership presence.
* Support and manage the local delivery of Segment priorities and initiatives.
* Leverage best practices and share across markets for greater success.
* Accurately manage to department budget.
IDEAL CANDIDATES WILL OFFER:* Bachelor's degree in Marketing or equivalent field; MBA or master's degree in marketing strongly preferred.
* Minimum of 5-7years of marketing and business strategy experience, ideally in strategy consulting in a Sales and/or Marketing environment.
* Health care industry experience strongly preferred.
* Executive presence to gain confidence of and influence senior leaders and partners across the organization.
* Ability to identify Marketing needs, with little or no direction.
* Ability to work effectively in a dynamic, rapidly changing, team-based environment across multiple functions.
* Experience managing multiple priorities and executing Marketing strategy/initiatives within time constraints, budget and quality standards.
* Excellent facilitation skills, as well as oral and written communications.
* Comfortable developing executive level presentations and supporting delivery.
* Skills in data and market research analysis, market segmentation and penetration, primary and secondary research.
* Experience in producing marketing communications programs across various media.
CORE COMPETENCIES:* Lead and quickly demonstrate credibility as a subject matter expert in market strategy rooted in knowledge and experience, business acumen and successful relationship management within a matrix organization.
* Practical business mindset rather than a technical/academic research mindset.
* Goal oriented and personally accountable; resourceful and self-directed; continuous learner.
* Ability to influence, build and leverage internal relationships.
* Adaptable and flexible; open minded, innovative and creative - seeks 'out of box' solutions.
* Open communicator; excellent oral and written communication skills.
* Business leadership and judgment skills; drives results.
* Strategic/systemic thinking and decision making.
* Ability to work under pressure on multiple priorities.
* Marketing acumen
* Project Management skills
* Strong analytic and synthesizing skills; superior logic
* Customer focus
* Cultural sensitivity
COMPLEXITY* Able to design, structure and complete complex analysis supporting a strategic plan or growth initiative.
* Ability to synthesize complex information and translate to an actionable strategic approach.
* High risk that mistakes or missed deliverables will impact overall success of the market.
SCOPE* Increasing contribution ladder ranging from analysis, manage a section of work, manage a project, manage a market and Market Leader relationship.
* Accountable for supporting business plan development and execution of growth initiatives across a spectrum of stakeholders and matrix partners.
* Accountable for supporting successful execution of business plan and aligning functional partner support requirements.
* Manage to budget expectations for all initiatives/projects.
LEADERSHIP* Organize teams, design approach, structure methodology and develop recommendations.
* Matrix with functional business partners and local sales/service colleagues to drive execution of business plan.
* Share strategic marketing and industry/business knowledge with team.