Heat Treat Operator
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/7/2016
END DATE 11/1/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY ATI Forged Products produces and markets a wide range of specialty metal alloys, including titanium, nickel, and steel forgings to end use markets such as aerospace, energy, oil & gas, and general industrial markets. We have several operating facilities and deliver products to customers globally.
We are currently seeking a Heat Treat Operator at our Cudahy, WI plant located approximately 5 miles south of Milwaukee.
This position is responsible for performing the required heating and cooling operations necessary to impact physical properties in forgings to conform with customer specifications.
Position responsibilities include:
* Loads forgings into heat treat furnace and removes from furnace after required heating
* Sets furnace temperature controls to suit type of material and process.
* Processes forgings through quench and cool operations
* Works from specifications, chart, etc
* Operates Brinell hardness testing equipment determining the hardness of forgings
If you are organized, motivated and can work independently and as a part of a dynamic team, please contact us. We offer excellent salary compensation, and a comprehensive benefits package. For consideration, submit your resume and salary requirements.
ATI and its subsidiary companies will provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants without regard to applicant's race, color, religion, sex, gender, genetic information, national origin, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by federal or state law. The company will provide reasonable accommodations to allow an applicant to participate in the hiring process if so requested.
* High School Diploma or equivalent
* Knowledge of heat treating practices and procedures preferred
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Excellent organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled