Heavy Vehicle Instructor
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 12/2/2016
Virginia Beach, VA
* Provide practical hands-on instruction to create an engaging learning environment.
* Employ instructional technology and active learning approaches in order to enhance the learning experience and achieve learning outcomes.
* Evaluate student academic performance using a variety of assessments and techniques.
* Participate in scheduled ATI activities.
* Stay current in subject matter through professional development.
* All other duties assigned.
*High School Diploma or equivalent
*5 or more years of recent work experience in repair of heavy (diesel) vehicles
* This position requires availability for evening and weekend classes.
* Ability to work with a variety of learning styles and skill levels
* Strong time management skills and detail-orientation
* Working knowledge of computer applications and the ability to quickly learn new computer software
* Experience with distance learning or learning management systems (LMS) preferred
What does ATI have to offer*
* Professional work environment
* Talented and committed co-workers
* An opportunity to make a difference while expanding your knowledge, skills and professional network
* Competitive compensation & benefits plan.
ATI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.