Help Desk Analyst I
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/19/2016
END DATE 10/11/2016
Taylor & Francis Group, LLC
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Description
JOB DESCRIPTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES
HELP DESK ANALYST I
Taylor & Francis, an international publishing company, is seeking an enthusiastic, professional and detail-oriented Helpdesk Analyst to join the IT team based in the Philadelphia office. This position supports multiple offices and remote users.
* Email, Phone and desk-side technical support of Windows workstations and related software.
* Some Active Directory administration.
* Installs new software releases, system upgrades, patches and resolves hardware and software related problems in a Windows or Macintosh environment.
* Tracks and monitors active problems to insure a timely resolution.
* Train and guide users on basic functions like sending and receiving email, connecting to remote resources, saving and retrieving files from the network.
* Perform and monitor nightly backups of servers.
* Oversee facilities related contractor work as required.
* 1-3 years of related experience
* Knowledge of Windows 2003, 2008, 2012 Server and desktop, Windows 7 & Windows 8.
* Some knowledge of Active Directory administration.
* Good written and verbal communication skills especially with non-technical customers.
* Must be presentable.
* Familiarity with Microsoft Office applications.
* Familiarity with Citrix, Blackberry, Exchange Active Sync a plus.
* Able to perform physical work such as lifting/moving monitors and workstations.
* Degree or training in computer field or equivalent, MCP a plus..