Help Desk Lead 8/11/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY JOB TITLE: HELP DESK LEAD - DIRECT HIRE / FULLTIME / PERM
JOB LOCATION: CARY, NC
JOB TYPE: FULL TIME / PERM / DIRECT HIRE + BENEFITS
"US CITIZENS AND THOSE AUTHORIZED TO WORK IN THE US ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY. WE ARE UNABLE TO SPONSOR H1B CANDIDATES AT THIS TIME."
* To provide information to their customer regarding their queires and resolve the end customer issues as per defined SLA | Able to work independently and efficiently to meet SLA | Able to comprehend the request of the customer and meet the quality standard
* Attendance/Login Hours/Unsechduled Leave/SLA targets as per defined by the process
* The individual should have an ability to understand and carry out the allocated tasks and responsibilities in a timely and consistent manner and deliver results so as to exceed one's own standards
* To consistently meet or exceed CSAT parameters as defined for the process.
* Ensure the accuracy and timeliness of data feeds and flows for the process and produces, reviews and records quarterly results for client.
* Maintaining the accuracy and integrity of the database and provides financial information support and analysis to management as per defined quality norms
* Improving skill level throughSelf development / nominating training programs
* Skill reverification Tests.
ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENT :
* Assist in the development of a strategy the team will use to reach its goal.
* Provide any training that team members may need
* Preparing and performing performance reviews.
* Work very closely with Manager with regard to hiring decisions, promotions and terminations.
* Communicate clear instructions/team expectations to team members
* Demonstrate professional behavior and teamwork, punctual, dependable and adheres to company policies and procedures.
* Ability to work in fast paced, high pressure environment with professionalism, courtesy and tact
* Basic PC skills- MS Word, Excel, and other web based applications
* Monitor team members' participation to ensure the trainings are being put into use, and to determine if additional training is needed
* Manage the flow of day-to-day operations
* Create/distribute reports to update the client on the teams progress
* Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
* Saturday and overtime scheduling may be required (on a rotating or fixed basis) as needed, determined by management.
* Must be flexible in work schedule due to possible system disruptions, high volumes or unexpected staff shortages
KEYWORDS: HelpDesk : IT, Helpdesk Support, Desktop operating systems, Desk Side Support, Desk Side, IT Support, Technical Support, Windows Support, MAC Support, MACOSX Support, Remote Support, Support Tech, 24x7, Support Technician, Outlook Migration, Exchange Migration, printer support, VOIP Support, LAN Support, Windows Support, Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows 8, antivirus software, spyware, desktop computers, network servers, network printers, remote connections, connectivity, networks, MS Office, desktop technician, PC technician, support engineer, PC support, desktop support, PC ticketing, laptops, fixing, cabling, LAN/WAN, network. Cisco switches, hubs, TCP/IP, IP, troubleshooting, SMS, Active Directory, Dell Kace, Help Desk systems, A+, CompTIA, Dell Support, HP Support