Help Desk Representative - Sundt's Tucson Office is Growing!
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 10/21/2016
Sundt Construction Inc
JOB DESCRIPTIONMORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB:
BASIC JOB FUNCTIONS
The Help Desk Representative will be responsible for providing Level 1 and/or Level 2 technical support and customer service for internal employees and will serve as the primary point of contact for all IT related requests and technical problems. In addition, the Help Desk Representative will receive and categorize all incoming Help Desk emails and phone calls; ensuring requests and problems are clearly identified and documented within the help desk ticket tracking database. The successful Help Desk Representative must be a flexible problem solver for both technical and procedural inquiries and take responsibility for escalating unresolved requests/problems to the appropriate technical support teams.
* Provides end user technical assistance for company supported software applications, hardware, and hand held devices. Ensures maximum issue resolution in minimal amount of time and escalates unresolved requests and problems to higher level support groups.
* Ticket Documentation: Manages all incoming emails and phone calls to the help desk by correctly identifying, documenting, and categorizing issues within the ticket database.
* Troubleshooting and Documentation: Provides phone based application troubleshooting to local and remote users. Contributes to the formal documentation of technical problems and corresponding resolutions.
* Training and Education: Maintains ongoing education in the technology industry, participating in both company sponsored training and/or external vendor lead courses.
* Customer Satisfaction: Provides a positive customer experience with exceptional listening skills. Represents the IT department as a trusted and reliable resource by supplying accurate information in a confident and professional manner.
* Maintains effective lines of communication with all IT Department staff to research problems, repeated incidents, and documentation of solutions. Meets with Help Desk Manager regularly, reviewing top 3 support issues reported to the help desk.
* Effectively utilizes the IT Department Change Management process when adding new equipment or making changes that could impact the production network environment.
* May test software and/or hardware to provide feedback on ease of use, bugs and conflicts, suitability to task, or provide specific configuration suggestions. Assist with the development of end user training materials.
* Responsible for keeping sensitive company information confidential and complies with all current legislative and company requirements with respect to privacy, security and confidentiality.
* Responsible for creating basic Windows SharePoint Services collaboration sites for use by the business and support centers.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS
* High School Diploma and a minimum of 1 2 years IT support experience (Level I) or 2 4 years (Level II) or a combination of training and Proactive, results oriented with excellent customer service
* Superior communications, planning and organizational skills
* Competent in use of current Microsoft desktop Operating Systems and desktop software applications including e mail and web
* Ability to work independently with minimum direction and to succeed in a rapidly changing
* Proficient use of all Microsoft Office Suite
Note: Job Description is subject to change at any time and may include other duties as assigned.
* Will sit, stand, or walk short distances for up to the entire duration of a shift/work day
* May stoop, kneel, or bend, on an occasional basis
* Will lift, push or pull objects on an occasional basis
* Required to use hands to grasp, lift, handle, carry or feel objects on a frequent basis
* Must be able to comply with all safety standards and procedures
* Will interact with people and technology frequently during a shift/work day
* Will use telephone, computer system, email, and other electronic devices on a frequent basis to communicate with internal and external customers or vendors
Equal Opportunity Employer Statement: Sundt Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, color, age,
disability, national origin, covered veteran status, or genetic information. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.