Help Desk Support / Level 2 Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 10/16/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONCDI is looking for a Level II Analyst's whose primary responsibility is to perform technical troubleshooting for the end user. The Level II Analyst documents clear resolutions in a ticketing system and/or transfers appropriately to a Level III group. Responsible for providing superior customer service and ensuring a quick and thorough resolution for the end user.
* Provide Level II support to the client.
* Identify and escalate priority issues.
* Resolve end-user incidents and process requests upon first contact via Phone, Email and Chat
* Escalate user issues to appropriate resources when necessary.
* Perform software, hardware and basic network troubleshooting.
* Follow up with end-user when necessary.
* Deliver outstanding and expedited customer service with best practice and principles.
* Clearly document user issues and troubleshooting steps.
* Maintain technical documentation.
* Perform other duties as assigned.
* Outstanding Customer Service experience preferably in a high volume, support environment.
* Ability to communicate effectively via, telephone, chat and e-mail with customers and peers in varying roles
* Excellent skills in the following areas:
* Problem Solving
* Adept in troubleshooting system and application issues.
* Proficient in Windows XP and above
* Understanding of LAN/WAN connectivity, and hardware (peripherals) with moderate-to-high level software, network and hardware troubleshooting skills.
* Ability to multi task in a fast paced environment.
* Previous Support Centre or Help Desk experience is seen as an advantage
* Certifications (preferred but not required): A+ Certification, ITIL, HDI or other technical certifications are seen as a plus.
* Education: Technical Program, Associate's degree, or equivalent experience. (High school diploma or GED required.)