Help Desk Support Specialist
DiversityWorking - San Antonio, TX
This job is no longer active. View similar jobs
Help Desk Support SpecialistJob Code:
The Help Desk II personnel will perform all or some of the following Job description:
- Assist with sustainment of Clinical Dental Application (CDA) and end-user systems administration as well as technical assistance with all Tier 1 and Tier 2 trouble calls.
- The technologies and applications used by the team include Windows XP/7, Active Directory, System Center Configuration Manager, and Windows Operating System Deployment (OSD), Office 2007, Bomgar and CDA applications and related systems.
- Participate in supporting the efficient operation of enterprise applications, CDA Help Desk duties and system assets.Qualifications
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows desktop and server operating systems.
- 3-5 years of experience in providing working within a team environment providing customer service to both internal and external customers and associate's degree in Computer Science or Information Systems
- Experience should include call center support, creation, remediation and escalation of trouble tickets within either a DoD, US Army, Medical or Dental IT support environment
- Proven ability to quickly grasp and comprehend new ideas and technologies
- Ability to work within a team environment while actively engaging in team initiatives and processes
- Experience working directly with all levels of customer contacts to effectively identify problems, define solutions, prioritize trouble tickets and escalate trouble tickets to higher level Tier support
- Demonstrated understanding of basic troubleshooting, administration and system/network concepts, methodologies, tools, standards and procedures. 8570 Job Requirements
- Information Assurance professional certifications that meet DoD 8570.1M requirements for IAT-1 (A+, Network+, Security+).Preferred Additional Skills:
- At least 5 years of experience in call center support, creation, remediation and escalation of trouble tickets within either a DoD, US Army, Medical or Dental IT support environment
- MCP preferredBy submitting your resume for this position, you understand and agree that Harris Corporation may share your resume, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions.Requirements:
Expertise ISEducation High School (or equivalent work experience)JobType Full TimeLocale USA - TX - San AntonioPreferred Language EnglishMicro Code: