Help Desk Technician 9/3/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY JOB DESCRIPTION:
* Some college education or Information Technology related experience.
* Proficient computer skills to include, but not limited to Outlook.
* Excellent customer service skills.
* Excellent communication skills both oral and written.
* Must act professionally.
* Ability to manage time and plan tasks to meet deadlines, and the ability to set priorities.
* Must be able to work well in a team environment as well as individually.
* Strong sense of ethics, including the need for strict confidentiality.
Description of Duties:
* Assist with Help Desk tickets (open issues). First tier troubleshooting for tickets assigned.
* Develop, deploy, and support a standard desktop, common suite of tools and processes.
* Provide 24/7on-call support for desktop support issues
* Windows 7/10 (Intermediate) - 5years
* Dell/HP desktops (Intermediate) -5years
* Must be familiar with imaging machines for deployment via SCCM, Ghost, or similar method
* Standard PC Peripherals (Intermediate) -5years
* Monitors, keyboards, mice, printers