Help Desk Technician - MUST HOLD AN ACTIVE TS/SCI w/FSP
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/16/2016
END DATE 10/20/2016
Lackland Afb, TX
Help Desk Technician (3 positions available)
Force 3 is currently searching for a Help Desk Technician to work on our client site and provide onsite and remote support to internal customers. Force 3 is looking for you!
But first, who is Force 3* Force 3 is THE network security company. We provide infrastructure services to design, deploy, support and maintain our clients technology needs. This includes collaboration, compute and wireless.
*Position open immediately for a highly motivated, team-oriented individual. Ability to work extended hours as required. Monday-Friday, swing shift Daily hours are 4pm-12am.
ALL CANDIDATES MUST HOLD CURRENT TS/SCI WITH FULL SCOPE POLYGRAPH CLEARANCE!
Description of Duties:
* Responds to internal and external IT Service Requests for IT service on both Unix and NT servers
* Provides user notification of receipt of Web- or email-submitted requests
* Logs and tracks inquiries using service request management database, and maintains history records and related documentation
* Promptly categorizes, generates, routes and escalates, when necessary, customer requests that are escalated beyond the ITSC area of responsibility
* This position will include account creation, modification, and deletion responsibilities
Must meet contract level requirements for appropriate position:
* Minimum of 3 years of experience with background in Microsoft Office applications to include Outlook, Word, and Excel
* Experience in ticket management system like Remedy is a plus
* Unix experience is not required, but is a plus
(No DoD 8570 Certification Required for this Opening!)
Force 3 is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. U.S. citizenship is required for most positions and selected applicants will be subject to a background check and/or government security investigation.
As a Help Desk Technician you will receive:
* Health, dental and vision coverage
* 15 days PTO (vacation and discretionary leave)
* Paid federal government holidays
* Training reimbursement
* Educational reimbursement
Force 3 is a Cisco Gold Partner, Cisco Master Security Specialization Partner, Cisco Master Unified Communications Specialization Partner, EMC Business Partner, VMware Premier Partner, Citrix Gold Solution Advisor, NetApp Platinum Partner, and Apple Value Added Reseller with offices in Crofton, MD and Herndon, VA.
Come join us and become the force behind Force 3!