Help Desk Technician
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/11/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONHELP DESK TECHNICIAN
The Associate Computer Technician is responsible for initiating Help Desk incidents from client phone calls or emails and documenting incidents in call tracking system.
* Expected to diagnose and resolve hardware and software issues by troubleshooting, isolating and researching the problem.
* Required to escalate issues to other teams where a higher level of expertise is needed as well as identifying and correctly documenting the level of severity.
* Responsible for communicating in a clear and professional manner both verbally and in writing to ensure understanding by the customer.
* Required to organize and prioritize a queue of second level issues that cannot be resolved over the phone, visit customers to fix hardware and software issues in person, and communicate the status or resolution with the customer.
* Also responsible for the deployment/installation of new computer desktop equipment, upgrading and rebuilding of existing desktop computer equipment, movement of computer equipment as assigned and updating inventory database for accuracy