HelpDesk Engineer 2 9/2/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Helpdesk Engineer II
We are currently seeking a mid-level Helpdesk Position for our Orlando, Florida office.
The Helpdesk Support team provides 1st level technical support to internal employees and all corporate infrastructures. This individual will be responsible for answering technical questions, troubleshooting, resolving users' issues, creating user accounts, and assisting in maintaining all servers. This individual should have experience in meeting and exceeding customer SLAs. This role requires flexibility to be available for on call, 24/7 rotational support.
* Respond to technical support questions and issues from employees entering internal Helpdesk tickets in a timely manner.
* Troubleshoot technical problems that users encounter while using the company provided computers and software, provide user account maintenance, and supply solutions derived through research and troubleshooting.
* Communicate professionally with customers, users, and co-workers as well as track/update information in the Helpdesk Tracking System
* Assist in supporting all corporate server infrastructures from desktops to Active Directory to backups.
* Collaborate with technical staff, both internally and externally to resolve outstanding issues.
* Provide on call site support for critical site issues on a 24/7 rotation.
* A college degree is preferred and minimum of 3+ years of Information Technology experience or related work experience - HS diploma is required.
* 3+ years of experience in a customer-facing role, preferably in a Technical Customer Support type of position.
* Experience with PC's as well as MAC's.
* Experience with Web browser technologies (IE, Firefox, Safari, etc.) and the Internet as well as Microsoft Office Suite, Microsoft Windows (XP, 7, etc.), iOS, and email clients (Outlook) a must.
* Excellent troubleshooting skills.
* Knowledge of supporting applications and infrastructure including AD, DNS, DHCP, Backup Exec.