This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/9/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONWe are looking for HELPDESK ANALYST for our client in FRISCO, TX
JOB TITLE: HELPDESK ANALYST
JOB LOCATION: FRISCO, TX
JOB TYPE: CONTRACT - 12 MONTHS / CONTRACT TO HIRE / DIRECT HIRE
"US CITIZENS AND THOSE AUTHORIZED TO WORK IN THE US ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY. WE ARE UNABLE TO SPONSOR H1B CANDIDATES AT THIS TIME."
* Helps answer all trouble calls/emails and enters work orders into our ticketing software.
* Provides technical support and solves the basic and more advanced routine user hardware and software problems or questions including desktop computer hardware and software and enterprise systemsoftware.
* Provides responses to tickets in a timely manner.
* Identify and escalate situations requiring urgent attention
* Assists with basic troubleshooting, backup, and archiving.
* Establishes priorities on Help Desk tickets based on established helpdesk and departmental guidelines and procedures.
* Provide basic troubleshooting for Printers/Multifunction Devices and communicates with printer vendor when needed.
* Moving Desktops to users , install and configure new machine
* Should be able to come in during off business hours for maintenance activities
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS :
* 3+ years of IT help desk or IT operations function experience
* Knowledge of principles and operations of computer systems and related peripheral equipment.
* Ability to analyze and troubleshoot users' problems via the telephone.
* Ability to maintain knowledge of current technology and able to learn new technology.
* Ability to communicate professionally, accurately and effectively, both verbal and written, as well as on the telephone.
* Ability to understand and respond to user questions in an effective and courteous manner.
* Ability to convey technical procedures and directions in layman's terms.
REQUIRED SKILLS :
* Experience in: Windows 7 and 8, Active Directory, Windows Remote Desktop Services, Microsoft Office 2007-2010, Backup Exec
* Install , mounting Cisco Switches , router
* Familiarity with Remote Console
* Windows 2008 , Remote Desktop ,
* Knowledge of giving remote console
* Micorosft Lync, Outlook client
HelpDesk : IT, Helpdesk Support, Desktop operating systems, Desk Side Support, Desk Side, IT Support, Technical Support, Windows Support, MAC Support, MACOSX Support, Remote Support, Support Tech, 24x7, Support Technician, Outlook Migration, Exchange Migration, printer support, VOIP Support, LAN Support, Windows Support, Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows 8, antivirus software, spyware, desktop computers, network servers, network printers, remote connections, connectivity, networks, MS Office, desktop technician, PC technician, support engineer, PC support, desktop support, PC ticketing, laptops, fixing, cabling, LAN/WAN, network. Cisco switches, hubs, TCP/IP, IP, troubleshooting, SMS, Active Directory, Dell Kace, Help Desk systems, A+, CompTIA, Dell Support, HP Support