This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/9/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONMy name is Nirav and I work as a Sr. Recruiter with Align Technical Resources . in CA.
We have a very urgent opening with our direct clients in CA. Below mentioned is the entire JD for these position.
Employment Type : Fulltime
Hourly Range :$open + Benefits
Location : Campbell CA
Job Title: Helpdesk Engineer
Works within the vision, mission, and philosophy of the agency. Provides first and second level helpdesk management support including direct response to consumer needs and/or routing needs to appropriate department support personnel. Ensures team collaboration and communication regarding consumer needs, coordinates or assigns strategies for resolution and documents all interactions to ensure response. Develops reports and conduct analysis to support department project improvement, implementation, and maintenance.
1. Answers and records helpdesk calls, responds to helpdesk emails.
2. Performs triage for helpdesk calls and emails and escalates to other team members as necessary.
3. Prioritize all calls for completion using the guidelines provided in the Helpdesk Escalation Policy.
4. Researches issues and solutions as needed.
5. Follows up with consumers to ensure that their needs have been met and to communicate when issues have been resolved.
6. Follows up with technical staff to ensure closure of calls.
7. Reviews open calls and email databases daily to identify priority one calls that are about to exceed the standard response time and record reasoning.
8. Coordinates schedule with other Helpdesk staff to ensure that phones are covered during office hours.
9. Shares responsibility for carrying the helpdesk pager with other Helpdesk staff when the phones will not be covered.
10. Updates the helpdesk with all actions taken on service calls, either by helpdesk staff, or by other team members.
11. Develops reports and provide analysis of helpdesk calls to Information Technology Managers, Director, and other agency departments.
12. Works with other team members to become familiar with new applications and/or design changes as they come on line
13. Attends analysis meeting and provides analysis documentation, such as decision matrixes and process diagrams.
14. Develops and distributes helpdesk analysis reports.
15. Maintains documenting system analysis meetings, including process diagrams, project binders and sends notification to team members of discussions, decisions, and meeting topics.
16. Performs other related responsibilities, as assigned, to support specific department/business needs. Introduction to Core Competencies
Other Duties and Responsibilities
At EMQ FamiliesFirst certain principles and values shape and influence all of our decisions and actions. Our Agency Core Competencies express our expectations relative to behaviors to be modeled by our leaders and engrained in the practices of our employees. These Agency-wide competencies are the foundation for the success of our employees across the organization, while job specific competencies provide expectations for individual positions.
Agency Core Competencies Title and Definition Continuous Quality Improvement and Continuous Learning
* Focuses on quality of work and accomplishes tasks by considering all of the areas involved
* Understands the level of quality expected in the job
* Continuously builds and leverages technical and professional expertise
* Establishes and adheres to procedures to improve work and skills
* Innovation and Change Management
Ethics and Values
* Adheres to the principles of ethical practices and values
* Acts with integrity and is widely trusted
* Is seen as a direct, truthful individual
* Can present the unvarnished truth in an appropriate and helpful manner
* Maintains confidentiality
* Admits to mistakes
* Demonstrates the following values:
- Communication Service Excellence
* These principles: Strengths-based
- Family Centered
- Culturally Competent
- Sensitivity to working with people from diverse geographic, demographic, socioeconomic, cultural, ethic and linguistic groups
- Collaborative and Integrative
- Natural Supports
- Flexible and Accessible
- Outcomes Driven
- Needs Driven
- Customer Service
- Are what we adhere to in our work with each other, those we serve, and the communities in which they live.
Position Specific Competencies Title and Definition Administrative Acumen Demonstrates proficiency with computers, phone etiquette, technical skills, meeting management, note taking, data entry, and accuracy. Attention to Detail Demonstrated by thoroughness and accuracy when accomplishing a task through concern for all the areas involved. Provides accurate and consistent numbers on all paperwork. Provides information in a useable form and on a timely basis to others who need to act on it. Maintains a checklist, schedule, calendar, etc. to ensure that small details are not overlooked. Follows policies, procedures, safety, and security measures in using various equipment. Work requires little or no checking. Writes down important details in messages or communications so the details are not lost or forgotten.
Contributes to Team Performance Recognizes the need for group collaboration, empathy, consensual decision-making, and respect for others. Behaviors to consider when rating this individual: facilitates team goal accomplishment, works collaborative with others, team communication, and models commitment. Encouraging Customer Focus Consistently conveys that customers are the highest priority. Respects customer needs and expectations and lets customers know if their expectations cannot be met. Refrains from complaining about (or speaking negatively about) customer behavior or expectations. Communicates in a manner that promotes and sustains customer satisfaction and encourages others to do the same. Achieves these outcomes by ensuring that customer needs and deadlines are realistic and that they are met. Publicly recognizes those who deliver excellent customer service. Manages Multiple Priorities Handles multiple assignments and priorities, yet still fulfills all commitments. Readily accepts new responsibilities and adapts well to changes in procedures. Gives appropriate priorities to various work demands.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. All employees are responsible for keeping job requirements up to date. This can include but are not limited to certifications, licensure, and maintaining a clear criminal record.
Education Degree/Diploma Obtained Major Required/Preferred High School Diploma General Studies Required Certificate one (1) year related from college or technical school Preferred
* High School diploma or General Education Development (GED) required. Preferred Qualification
* One (1) year related certification from a college or technical school preferred.
Years of Experience Type of Experience Required/Preferred Minimum three (3) years experience with personal computers