Helpdesk Support Analyst
Emergint Technologies Inc - Atlanta, GA
This job is no longer active. View similar jobs
Helpdesk Support Analyst
Emergint Technologies is seeking Helpdesk Support Analyst. The selected candidates will work to support the Center for Disease Control in Atlanta GA.
The selected candidates will provide customer support assistance in a Windows XP/2000 environment. This position requires the ability to take incoming user calls over the telephone, log calls in Peregrine Service Center System and resolve them in a timely manner. The selected candidates will be responsible for some network administration tasks to include creating new users, assigning rights, resetting passwords, etc.
Required Skills & Experience:
• Must be able to meet SLAs in a high volume environment.
• Must have solid MS application experience.
• Candidate will provide extensive support to remote customers utilizing Citrix and must be able to troubleshoot remote access problems effectively.
Hardware: Experience working with a variety of Intel based PCs, laptops and servers; network printers; Blackberry hardware support.
Software: Knowledge of Windows XP, Windows 2000, MS Office Professional, MS Exchange, Citrix, MS Office 2007, Remote Desktop software experience (SMS), TCP/IP, Outlook Exchange, Blackberry software support.
Desired Skills & Certifications:
• Microsoft Certified Desktop Support Technician (MCDST) and Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA) are both highly desired.
• Experience assisting customers utilizing the Windows XP Remote Assistance feature in SMS.
• The HDI Customer Support Specialist Certification (CSS) or HDI Help Desk Analyst Certification (HDA) is highly desired.
• Experience with a incident ticketing system such as HP Service Center (Peregrine)or Remedy is highly desirable.
High school diploma or equivalent.
• 2 years IT related experience troubleshooting hardware, software, and connectivity issues.
• Must have at least 1 year experience in an IT call center environment.
• Due to the amount of direct interaction with customers and client, excellent communication skills (written and verbal) are required.
• Must be highly reliable and able to work independently.
• Helpdesk/Call Center Experience, User Support, Win XP/2000, Outlook, Ticketing System knowledge/experience.
Requirements/Duties: May require bending, twisting and lifting of materials up to 25 lbs. Duties will require standing, walking, sitting, crawling, reaching, speaking, and hearing.
Emergint offers competitive benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Long & Short Term Disability, Life Insurance, 401K, Flexible Spending Account, Vacation and paid Sick Leave. At Emergint, our people are our foundation, and our foundation is valued by our customer.
Interested candidates should apply online at www.emergint.com.
Emergint is an Equal Opportunity Employer