This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/6/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
San Antonio, TX
JOB DESCRIPTIONApex Systems, the nation's 2nd largest IT staffing firm currently has several exciting opportunities for Helpdesk Support Technicians to support one of our top clients in San Antonio, TX.
Details are below. Please send your resume and contact information to Katie at email@example.com if you are interested!
Provide technical support for client employees and problem solving for specific segments of client systems or software.
* Provides first point of contact for inquires submitted via telephone, or click to chat.
* Under direct supervision, simulates or recreates customer problems to resolve user operating difficulties.
* Discusses problems or inquiries with other department personnel and offers technical assistance and insures proper handling and follow-up.
* Communicates customer suggestions for enhancements and insures proper handling and follow-up.
* Utilize Knowledge Base and Incident tracking system per established SOP.
* Documents problems and corrective procedures.
* Assist other technical support and development personnel to determine problem solutions.
* Keep peers and management informed of trends, scheduled, unscheduled outages and delays in support.
* Keep customers informed of scheduled and unscheduled down-time events through resolution.
* Attends on-going training to achieve level of technical skill needed to solve more problems that are complex.
* Promotes and advocates company security policy(s), procedure(s) and awareness programs.
* Performs other duties as required.
JOB RELATED EXPERIENCE/FUNCTIONAL AREA SKILLS/KNOWLEDGE:
* One to three years IT Service Desk or similar experience and one to three years Customer Service or similar experience. Must be able to follow established guidelines to accomplish tasks and solve routine problems, referring non-routine matters to management.
* Knowledge base focused on job duties and the skills required completing duties, with basic knowledge of the organization in order to answer questions and a basic level of technical skills. Knowledge of specialized or technical terminology related to assigned product lines. Is proficient in troubleshooting computers and related office system tools. Has strong organizational and interpersonal skills. Has good written skills to provide details of issues in the incident form.
* 1-3years IT Service Desk or similar experience
* 1-3years Customer Service or similar experience.
* A+ Certification
* Network + Certification
HOURS: The client maintains a 24X7X365 support center environment.
Weekdays, weekends, mornings/evening/overnight, full time or part time.
Apex Systems LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.