Helpline Representative (I)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 1/12/2017
Saint Paul, MN
JOB DESCRIPTIONAuto req ID
Helpline Representative (I)
St. Paul, MN
Job: HelpLine Representative
Job location: St. Paul MN
We are looking for spirited, resourceful, and compassionate professionals to join our StayWell team in St Paul, MN. HelpLine Representatives strive to provide excellent customer service by presenting an energetic and positive attitude while providing the best understanding of our wellness programs, products, and systems. As a member of the call center team, you are expected to provide best in class service on every call.
Our culture matters. At StayWell we believe great cultures power great companies. We offer:
- Competitive Compensation and Benefits
- Fitness Center onsite at our Eagan facility in an excellent location with walking trails, etc.
- Ongoing companywide wellness challenges and events to help you stay well
If you are passionate about helping people in the Healthcare services industry and you enjoy a fast paced environment, we want to talk to you!
This is a call center position responding to questions regarding Wellness Programs, including incentives, and reviewing participant s Health Information. You will:
- Answer inquiries by clarifying desired information; researching, locating, and providing information.
- Fulfill requests by giving correct and complete information using all resources; forwarding certain requests.
- Maintain the call center database by documenting every interaction.
The position is 40 hours a week with our site hours of operation from 8:00 am to 8:00 pm CST Monday Thursday, 8:00 am 6:00 pm CST Fridays, and 8:00 am 1:00 pm CST Saturdays. Staff are required to work a minimum of 1 Saturday per month and scheduling is flexible. Our office is located at 3000 Ames Crossing Road, Suite 100, Saint Paul, MN 55121.
- Shifts vary based on business and client needs.
- Training period is paid and lasts 4 weeks; you will work a standard 40 hour training shift.
- Following training, you will participate in a shift selection process based on your performance, interest, and business need.
- Flexible/part-time work schedules may be available based on interest and workload throughout the year.
Who We Want
Our ideal candidate will have retail, call center, sales, or customer service experience; computer literacy, excellent communication and interpersonal skills, the ability to respond well in a sometimes stressful environment, and a desire to help others. These are a MUST HAVE for this position. This entry level position allows for great career development. A college degree in a health related field is a plus.
- Good typing, data entry and spelling skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment that requires multi-tasking.
- Ability to maintain a high level of professionalism, have excellent work ethic, and personal accountability.
- Exceptional ability to work independently.
- Capability to work in a very structured service-focused environment that has assigned schedules and breaks. Environment also includes regular quality monitoring and feedback from your manager.
- Minimum High School Diploma Required, college degree is preferred.
- Bilingual Spanish Speaking is a plus.
StayWell is one of the nation s largest providers of patient education, consumer health information, and population health management communications. Integrating print, interactive and mobile communications, StayWell is proud to offer solutions that touch millions of health care consumers every year. Visit our site at: http://staywell.com/ We are an equal opportunity employer with a diverse and collegial work team consider joining us today!