Hennepin County Security Field Supervisor $20/hour
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 10/14/2016
AlliedBarton Security Services
JOB DESCRIPTIONMORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB:
Must have at least 2 years of previous military, law enforcement or hands on security experience.
Previous security supervisory experience is a plus!
Must have valid driver's license and be able to pass motor vehicle background check.
Must be avaialble to be on-call 24/7 every other week
The Field Supervisor is responsible for assisting the Field Manager with ensuring that services are delivered to clients in a quality and cost effective manner.
* Conducts inspections of designated accounts as per schedule and provides documentation required by District Manager.
* Provides site-specific training to new security officers on operational procedures, using an approved training plan.
* Inspects and reports problems and helps to maintain and deliver equipment (radios, pagers, uniforms, and paychecks).
* Assists in the start-up of new jobs.Assists clients with special requests and provides meaningful feedback to clients.
* Assists in transporting security officers to sites when necessary and covering posts when the Account Manager is unable to fill the post.
* Other duties as assigned.
* Strong oral and written communications skills, including excellent report writing skills.
* Familiarity with Windows-based applications. Solid working knowledge of MS Office and Outlook.
* Strong leadership and coaching skills.
* Friendly and professional demeanor, with a neat and professional appearance.
* Ability to provide outstanding customer service.
* Ability to handle typical and crisis situations efficiently and effectively.
* Valid driver s license issued by the state where employee currently resides and access to reliable transportation preferred.
AlliedBarton is known as the most responsive security services provider and it is our people that differentiate AlliedBarton. Recognized as a training leader, AlliedBarton offers on-the-job, web-based and ongoing training programs for all personnel from security officers through executive level management. Our focus on learning and development and our leadership culture helps our employees grow personally and professionally.
Are you daring enough to be a leader who sees challenges as an adventure* Embark upon an exciting career journey and Dare to be GREAT! Be daring, be GREAT, be one of us!
For additional information, please visit our website at www.AlliedBarton.com.
AlliedBarton is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disabled/Veteran.