High Frequency Analog Design Engineering Director 8/9/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Love your job!
Our client, a global aerospace company, is one of the greatest and most interesting companies in the world. They are always on the very cutting edge of the space race and will surely be involved in helping human beings set foot all over the solar system.
Due to the continued growth of their business, they have an immediate need to attract a talented Engineering leader who can lead their High Frequency Analog Design team in Northern New Jersey, near Wayne.
Exceptional salary, benefits, and work environment.
PLUS they are on 9/80 - so from May to September every other Friday is off! That's 9 - 3 day weekends to boot!
In this role, the engineering leader will
* Manage the total department, including all design engineers, technicians, prototype fabrication, and lab management
* Act in a lead RF technical role for critical programs within the division.
* Lead RF technical and financial leadership for the projects
* US Citizen, able to obtain Secret Security clearance
* 4 yearEngineering Degree
* 10+ years of related experience
* Ability to manage and direct the design and development of advanced RF, Microwave, and High Speed Analog assemblies, including multi-chip modules, RF and mixed-mode circuit card assemblies, Monolithic Microwave ICs, high power RF amplifier IC's and upper level amplifier assemblies, and RF receiver and transmitter sub-systems. Significant design and assembly expertise in these technologies is required.
* Ability to oversee and manage (budget, schedule, technical performance) prototype and production run quantities of RF assemblies and thick film low temperature co-fired ceramic substrates.
* Familiarity with Agilent Advanced Design System, Cadence Allegro, Cadence AMS, and EM simulation design tools also required.