High - Level Accountant
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/12/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Santa Monica, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONDoes the prospect of working for a prestigious, long-standing financial institution appeal to you If so, then here is an opportunity you must listen to.
A division of a major financial institution (in the West Los Angeles area) seeks a savvy, sophisticated accountant to drive the analysis of loancontracts, spot accounting issues, analyze technical accounting issues, and work with management. This division handles specialized, complex financial solutions such as asset-based lending, junior and senior debt financing, factoring, and various other esoteric financial solutions. This position will be a great resume-booster for the hired candidate.
HIGH-LEVEL ACCOUNTANT DUTIES
* Review loancontracts
* Review government regulations to determine their impact on the company's regulations and on accounting industry principles
* Research technical accounting issues in order to draft accounting memos to present to management
* Analyze Balance Sheets and Income Statements to generate financial reports with trend and variance information
* Assist with any accounting software upgrades
HIGH-LEVEL ACCOUNTANT QUALIFICATIONS (REQUIRED)
* At least eight (8) years of accounting experience
* Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
HIGH-LEVEL ACCOUNTANT QUALIFICATIONS (PREFERRED)
HIGH-LEVEL ACCOUNTANT SKILLS (REQUIRED)
* Expert-level proficiency in MS Excel
* Superior communication skills to work with managers
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
* Ability to apply GAAP/technical accounting research issues to everyday accounting issues
HIGH-LEVEL ACCOUNTANT SKILLS (PREFERRED)
* Ability to take initiative
For further action, submit your resume in MS Word format. I will hold all inquiries will be held in the strictest confidence.