High Performance - Sales Representative
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/24/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONWho are we looking for:
Are you a go-getter Are you self-motivated
Do you have excellent communication skills
Do you have the ability to work in a competitive environment
Most importantly, do you have strong desire to help people
If you answered yes to all of these question then you are the candidate that we are looking for!
Headquartered in downtown Bethesda, MD, the Company is in search of Top Sales Producers who are looking for something new and exciting.
The ideal candidate will have 3-10 years of sales experience, a proven track of record of being a top producing sales professionals, an affinity for sales process and a strong desire to help people.
He/She wants to be coached and enjoys learning new ways to do things. This position requires effective rapport building and information gathering on the telephone and the ability to travel on short notice to meet prospects and close sales.
* Diligently makes between 45-70 engaging prospecting calls to Lottery Winners every day. The call volume will vary each day.
* Travels to client's desired meeting location to develop relationships and build your sales pipeline.
* Able to manage a pipeline of multiple active and hot leads at all times.
* Has an understanding of basic finance and the ability to educate prospects on what financial options we make available to our clients.
* Work with management the analysis of your pipeline to reach quota.
Desired Skills and Experience
* 3-10 years of sales experience with a proven track record of quota attainment.
* 4 year college degree.
* Working knowledge of salesforce.com or an Enterprise CRM database is preferred.
* Excellent communication skills both in person and on the phone are required.
* Dynamic individual who is self-motivated.
* Ability to WORK WELL IN A COMPETITIVE SALES ENVIRONMENT.
* MUST BE Able to travel at a moment's notice.
Competitive base salary and world class benefits, including paid metro/parking and fitness club reimbursement, paid holidays & vacation