High Rise Security Officer Seattle 14 per Hour
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/8/2016
END DATE 10/22/2016
Universal Protection Service LP
HIGH RISE SECURITY OFFICER SEATTLE 14 PER HOUR
Allied Universal seeks experienced Security Officers to work as a High-Rise Security Officer in Downtown Seattle.
$14.00/Hr. Set Full-Time schedules. Beautiful, climate controlled building.
If you have experience working as a Security Lobby Officer, Concierge Security Officer, or if you are an experienced High-Rise Security Officer, we encourage you to apply today.
Union Benefits and growth opportunities. Online applications now being accepted. Follow up with our Seattle office.
801 S. Fidalgo Street | 2nd Floor | Seattle, WA 98108
Ph (206) 448.4040 | Fax (206) 443.9078
*Average is not acceptable at this account. Exceptional is the expectation.
*Must have experience working as a Security Professional in an environment where you have provided exceptional service to tenants, visitors, and VIPs.
This Security Officer position is responsible for providing Security services at assigned locations. Must provide un-matched service to tenants and visitors. Will open doors, go the extra mile, and exceed expectations.
*Excellent computer skills, experience with access control / badging beneficial
*First Aid / CPR / AED Certification a huge plus! Must be willing to receive this training if not already certified.
*Understands and can operate independently the fire control panel operation and protocol
*Well groomed and highly professional
*High Rise experience preferred
*Understands the general functions of a security monitoring system
The successful Security Officer candidate is responsible for providing security services at assigned locations. Duties include, but are not limited to;
* Act as a greeter to all tenants and visitors
* Foot patrol of interior and exterior areas of assigned locations
* Observe and report suspicious activities and persons
* Write detailed narrative reports and maintain daily activity reports (DARs)
* Enforce rules, regulations, policies, procedures, and respond to emergency situations requiring security assistance
Qualified applicants for the Professional Security Officer position will meet the minimum requirements, as described below:
* High school diploma or equivalent required.
* At least 18 years of age.
* Must be able to obtain a valid Guard License as required in the state for which you are applying.
* As a condition of employment, employee must successfully complete a background investigation and a post-offer/pre-employment drug/alcohol test.
* As a condition of continued employment, employee must maintain current active status of all required License at all times, and must carry the license at all times while on duty.
* Must display exceptional customer service and communication skills.
* Intermediate computer skills to utilize innovative, wireless technology at client specific sites.
Essential Physical and Mental Functions
* Stand or walk constantly (for up to an entire shift) on various surfaces (tile, concrete, carpet)
* Climb stairs, ramps, or ladders occasionally during shift
* Occasionally bend/twist at waist/knees/neck to perform various duties
* Occasionally lift or carry up to 40 pounds
* Run as needed
* Constant use of both hands and arms in reaching/handling/grasping/fingering while using phone, notepad, writing reports, and other administrative tasks
* Constant use of eyes (correctable vision to normal level required) to observe, read, interact with public and co-workers, view security monitors; includes hand/eye coordination
* Read, understand and clearly speak English; constantly use speech and hearing (correctable to normal level required) in communicating with public/co-workers, giving and receiving instructions, using phones
* Work in various environments including adverse outdoor conditions such as cold, rain or heat;
* Constant mental alertness and attention to detail required while setting priorities and following up on assignments
* Must possess effective written and oral communication and interpersonal skills with ability to deal with all levels of personnel and the general public in a professional and effective manner; must be able to use initiative and independent judgment within established guidelines
* Must be able to frequently prepare written reports and logs in neat, legible handwriting; may require computer skills
* Must be able to read and understand all operating procedures and instructions
* Must be able to handle pressure of working with high volume general public (constantly to occasionally depending on assignment)
Allied Universal Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce.
West - Allied Universal Security
Post Internal Days