High Risk Client - Enhanced Due Diligence - Compliance Officer # 081610
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/27/2016
END DATE 11/21/2016
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob ID:
HIGH RISK CLIENT - ENHANCED DUE DILIGENCE - COMPLIANCE OFFICER # 081610
CREDIT SUISSE COMPANY OVERVIEW
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. With new leadership, a new strategy and a streamlined global organization, we are set for growth. We partner across businesses, divisions and regions to create innovative solutions to meet the needs of our clients and to help our employees grow. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
The candidate will be responsible for performing research around Credit Suisse s high-risk clients (existing and new) and providing related administrative and case management support, with a particular focus on due diligence on the bank s High Risk Client population in the Americas Division.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
* Conduct online research using open source and proprietary databases (e.g., Lexis, DDIQ, Pacers, Factiva, etc.) and draft concise analytical reports assessing the money-laundering, financial crime, and political risk associated with the bank s High Risk population;
* Assist with administration and case management-related tasks in support of the divisional Enhanced Due Diligence desk, inclusive of liaising with front office on a regular basis;
* Other investigative tasks as required, including ad hoc investigative requests from Client ID and the front office.
TO QUALIFY, YOU MUST POSSESS:
* A minimum of 4+ years of corporate/business intelligence, investigative due diligence experience in the financial or professional consultancy industries;
* Ability to conduct due diligence research in Spanish, English and, preferably, Portuguese;
* Excellent written, analytical, and verbal communication skills in English, with proven ability to communicate complex ideas in concise written form;
* Solid understanding of financial crime risks;
* A Bachelor s degree in qualitative field (e.g. International Relations; Journalism; Law; Politics; Government; English; History; Criminal Justice; etc.)
* An expert understanding of online research and desk-based investigative techniques (e.g. Lexis, Factiva, Pacer, Dow Jones Risk & Compliance, etc.)
* Strong knowledge of political, financial crime, corruption matters in the LATAM region.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.