Highway Project Engineer 9/10/2016
Century Engineering, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Century Engineering - Dover, DE Office
Century is seeking responsible candidates for highway design for transportation projects under the guidance of an experienced project manager. Candidates will assist in maintaining existing and building new client relationships.
The successful candidate is expected to perform engineering tasks in the transportation and highway engineering field through application of relevant design criteria, standards and processes. The candidate will be expected to work on multiple design projects and assist in the preparation of engineering documents for advertisement and construction.
Required Skills & Education
* BSCE from ABET accredited engineering program.
* Professional Engineering License required.
* Excellent written and oral communication skills are required.
* Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office, MicroStation and Inroads.
* 4 to 10 years of design experience in the highway transportation field.
* Experience working on DelDot design projects preferred.
Century offers an excellent benefits program, 401k, paid holidays/vacation and an outstanding work environment.