Highway Project Manager/Engineer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/10/2016
END DATE 11/10/2016
Century Engineering, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Century Engineering Dover, DE Office
Century is seeking a motivated individual who desires increasing responsibilities in managing projects and business development in Century's office in Dover, Delaware. The successful candidate will be expected to: manage multiple highway and transportation design projects and develop project schedules and budgets; supervise design staff and provide quality assurance for meeting design criteria and regulatory requirements; assist in development of Expressions of Interest, Technical Proposals and Presentations; and be responsible for coordination with clients, subconsultants, other government and regulatory agencies.
* Candidates must be capable of working on multiple projects in a fast-paced team oriented environment.
* Excellent written and oral communication skills are a must.
* A working knowledge of Federal, State and local jurisdiction requirements and regulations is required.
* Applicant must have a general understanding of design and plan preparation using Microstation V8i and be proficient in MS Word and Excel.
* Job requires a minimum of 15 years of experience in highway and transportation design.
* Delaware Registered Professional Engineer required.
* Business Development experience.
* Experience with DelDOT and the state of Delaware.
Century offers an excellent benefits program, 401k, paid holidays/vacation and an outstanding work environment.