Hilti Global Fellowship Program- Bilingual- English/German- Schaan, Liechtenstein
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2016
END DATE 11/7/2016
Hilti North America
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY HILTI GLOBAL FELLOWSHIP PROGRAM - BILINGUAL - ENGLISH/GERMAN - SCHAAN, LIECHTENSTEIN 192964
Posted On: 09/12/2016 (All day)
For our team at Hilti, we are looking for a
The Hilti Global Fellowship Program also known as the Martin Hilti Foundation Internship Program is designed to assist young professionals who wish to improve their personal and professional qualifications through international business experience at the Hilti Headquarters in Liechtenstein.
Hilti offers outstanding career opportunities in one of the world`s most successful companies in the construction industry.
* Successful completion of 1 2 months language training (depending on participant s original fluency) in Cologne / Germany to improve their knowledge of the German language and to familiarize themselves to its economy, culture and politics
* Twelve months in the internship position in Schaan, Liechtenstein gaining valuable international work experience
* Book as well as pay for the flight and the train to Liechtenstein
* Provide at least CHF 1,000.- in personal resources
* Pay all living expenses (insurances, taxes etc.) including housing, telephone, internet etc. During the period of practical work, living expenses are covered by the income earned through the internship.
* U.S. Resident
* German language-minimum conversational ability required
* You may work in one of the following areas: Business, Engineering, Finance, Logistics or Marketing
* Possess a Bachelor s degree in Civil or Mechanical Engineering, Finance or Accounting or Business related degree from an accredited college or university
* Able to commit to the full duration of the program, in a single status, while receiving compensation of CHF 3 800.- gross per month
* No more than 5 years post college work experience
We look forward to receiving your application.