This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/24/2016
END DATE 3/2/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONDUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Service equipment as required to keep in proper and safe working condition.
* Performs safety inspections on equipment.
* Conducts preventive maintenance to avoid unnecessary repairs and down-time.
Maintains a clean and safe shop and/or work environment.
* Meets all company, governmental and equipment related safety requirements.
* Performs other duties as assigned buy the supervisor.
* High School Diploma
* Some trade school desirable.
* Previous hoist motor repair experience preferred.
* Experience in repair, maintenance of mechanical and/or electrical equipment preferred. * Aptitude required.
* 1 year Scaffold Hoist experience
* Knowledge of proper use of tools and equipment
* Communication skills
* Work planning skills
* Trouble shooting skills
* Personal and professional integrity
* Clear understanding of the necessity of equipment safety
* Flexible regarding work assignments
* Safety consciousness
* Knowledge of equipment design and safety requirements
The above description covers the principal duties and responsibilities of the job. The description shall not, however, be construed as a complete listing of all miscellaneous, incidental or similar duties which may be required from day to day. EOE.