Holiday Designer - Ambius
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/9/2016
END DATE 10/9/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONDesign Assistant
Responsibilities Include, yet not limited to:
* Decorate with lead designer new greenery products for the up-coming Christmas Season.
* Willing to take direction from lead designer and re-produce designated themes (being on your feet standing all day required to fulfill the duties)
* Physically decorate artificial Christmas trees, wreaths and garlands.
* Produce (assemble) silk holiday arrangements
* Preparation or assembling items for trees, wreaths and garlands.
* Must be comfortable and capable of working from 8' and 12' ladders while decorating trees.
* Will be working with hot glue, scissors and covered floral wire. All supplies are furnished by Ambius
* Re-arranging and cleaning warehouse design work space each day.
* Report to Design Center daily
* Prior floral experience preferred
* Required to lift 25 pounds
* Work from ladders designing product.
For more information go to www.ambius.com or check out our video below:
We are Proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer!
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Link to Federal employment poster: