Holiday Designer - Ambius
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/9/2016
END DATE 10/9/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONPosition Summary:
The holiday design coordinator is responsible for all aspects of the production of Ambius holiday displays. In addition, they work closely with the sales department to produce marketing or samples of holiday designs to encourage/increase sales of holiday.
*Sales and Concierge
Benchmarks for Success:
*Meeting or exceeding the branch holiday sales goal
*Staying on budget for goods purchased and holiday labor expenses
*All jobs produced and ready for installation prior to the delivery date
* Hire motivated and qualified production employees
* Prudent purchasing of all items needed for production
* Oversee and assure the quality, efficiency and cost effectiveness of production
Health and Safety Responsibilities: Provide to all employees a safe, without risk, working environment. This includes but is not limited to the following:
* Comply with all Health and Safety requirements as specified by the company and other government regulatory agencies. This includes but is not limited to:
* Reporting/remedy of potential hazards
* Storing, handling and disposing of chemicals
* Timely reporting of first reports of injury to the appropriate person with accurate and timely completion of necessary forms.
* Conduct health and safety audits of each employee to ensure work is in accordance with the safety policies of the company and other government regulatory agencies.
* Ensure that written health and safety procedures for each job task are up to date and available to include any potential health and safety risk in site specific areas.
* Attend any required Health & Safety meetings or training sessions
Working Environment: The team member may be subject to one or more of the following environmental conditions
* Lots of dust/dirt
* Potentially prickly evergreens
* Mandatory overtime.
Physical Requirements: The team member may be required to perform one or more of the below functions on a day to day basis.
* Ladder climbing, lifting, reaching, stretching, standing.
Limits of Authority:
* Able to deal with the stress associated with meeting deadlines
* Attentive to details.
For more information go to www.ambius.com or check out our video below:
We are Proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer!
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Link to Federal employment poster: