EKG Cardiac Specialist - Healthcare 8/25/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY OVERVIEW:
HOLTER TECHNICIAN - NORFOLK, VA
MONDAY- FRIDAY (1:00PM - 9:30PM) *Rotating Holidays & Weekends*
Everywhere Health Goes, We Go.
Want to grow your career in the healthcare & medical device industry with an organization leading the way in the advancement of mobile health services* Apply today to join our team at BioTelemetry, Inc. as a Holter/EKG Technician in our Norfolk, VA branch. We offer competitive wages, multiple shifts, full-time benefits, 401K match, PTO, and much more!
We are striving to be the world leader in the delivery of health information by providing innovative products and services that will improve quality of life and reduce cost of care and we want you to be a part of it.
* Fulfill a quota of at least 24-32 per week
* Submit daily logs of work completed
* Notify QA staff and clinical administrators of abnormal results to allow for client notification in a timely manner
* Assist in new processes and procedures; to include training when needed on new software.
* Assist Clinical Admin Team with clinical questions from accounts/customers as needed.
* Be available for back up assisting Clinical Admin in extreme situations.
* Attend weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly meetings as mandated by Management.
* Perform additional duties that may be assigned or assumed as time and/or circumstances necessitate.
* Ensure all Compliance training is completed in a timely manner
* Be prepared to cross-train into other holter software when available to allow for better maneuverability.
* Support company and department goals and values.
* Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
* Detail oriented with the ability to multi-task at a high level.
* Mature and sound judgment.
* Flexibility with schedule (This is a full-time 40+hours a week position)
* CRAT/CCT certified
* College degree in related field or job related experience Preferred. Cross-trained and certified in all holter software.
Mednet BioTelemetry Healthcare